Thursday, January 7, 2010

Salvation Rises

I try to focus on the positive thoughts let ‘em flow through
Try to focus on keeping my soul healthy and do what I can do
To secure my place when I leave this station
In holy righteousness, eternal life, re-creation
Of my self, of my being, of a better me
See so many negatives within humanity
From the top of Mount Zion I yell “Demons leave me be”
They try to pierce me with their claws while sinking in their teeth
But my protector, my savior, my holy shield
Surrounds me with his light forcing them all just to yield
Hidden and protected within a golden wing
I pray to the Almighty to take away everything
I am ready for salvation to arise
I am ready for eternal peace next to the King up in the skies
I realize, there’s a reason I’m on this Earth
I take another breath and revel in what the gift of life is worth
I’m here to help better the situation
To unite and purify G-d’s own creation
Humankind isn’t kind to each other as was planned
Instead we’re fighting over power, over money, over land
Why can’t we understand that He loves us all the same?
That we need to follow the holy path this isn’t just a game
This is life, our lives that he blessed upon us
So stop complaining, get up, and shake off the dust

No comments:

Post a Comment