Saturday, January 23, 2010

Faith

We walk down a road, no signs say where we are
Don't know when to stop or if we've gone too far
The clouds overhead hang low and gray
One single sunbeam shows us the way
We keep our faith in what we don't know
An invisible being who doesn't even show
A face to us that we can see, we can relate
But we rely on Him to relieve and abate
All of our worries, our strife, and our fears
We look to Him to dry all our tears
I pray that He's real and for hate to decease
In this great puzzle I am only piece
I know that my fate is already planned
I know that my life is alone in G-d's hand
Skeptics ask how we believe in a force
When so many have strayed and wandered off course
It's our faith that gets us all through
And that leads us down the path we were meant to

No comments:

Post a Comment