Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Second of Life

The air escaped my lungs the beat ran from my heart
I try to hold it together but the world fell apart
Streams and rivers and oceans of tears
Dreams and shivers and motions of fears
Tumble in the wind let it carry my soul
Float down the current lose all control
To hear is to see and to smell is to feel
To be honest is to lie, what is fake is always real
The sky is falling and no one can see
I stand in the middle let it fall down on me
Because life is only worth it if you learn to let go
Yeah life is only worth it if you learn to go slow
Slow down, slow down the beating in your chest
You can only control you you can’t control the rest
Don’t worry about the future, forget what’s in the past
Worry about each second because this second it won’t last
Love the ones your with because hate can never win
And if you’re filled with love then there’s no room for sin

No comments:

Post a Comment